By using our website, you agree that you will not post, publish, or submit any of the following material:
- Material that infringes on the copyrights of another person (plagiarism, or passing off other people’s material as your own) or copyright material not referenced or acknowledged.
- Unauthorized posting of personal information (names, address, phone number, email, etc.) of other network users.
- Material that contains vulgar, obscene or indecent language and/or material.
- Material which defames, abuses or threatens others.
- Statements that are bigoted, hateful, or racially offensive.
- Material that advocates illegal activity or discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit.
- No flaming will be tolerated what so ever! There’s a difference between voicing a legitimate opinion and simply abusing someone verbally. These sorts of posts will be immediately deleted upon discovery and the user banned indefinitely.
- Posts or other material that is deemed inappropriate by the network administrators will be deleted upon discovery. (Please keep in mind that users who violate the Terms of Service may lose their user account privileges permanently.)
- Account suspensions are at the sole discretion of the Super Late Model administrators.
- All users are required to provide a valid email address where they can be contacted at any time.
- Any person actively using our network is implicitly agreeing to these rules. Regardless of whether they have been read or not.
If you have any questions or concerns, please direct all correspondence regarding these rules to firstname.lastname@example.org